The L.I.D.C.A will be having its November and December meetings at a new location!
The new location is the VFW Post 8300 located at 330 N. Dunton Ave. East Patchogue.
We are permitted a maximum of 50 attendees. Masks must be worn. Meetings are Wednesday, November 11 and December 9. As of now, we are planning that the December 9 meeting will be our annual Christmas/holiday party. Meetings are 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Please mark your calendar.
From the Long Island Expressway:
1. LIE to Exit 53. Take service road to Exit 54 South (Wicks Road)
2. Take Wicks road (changes to Fifth Avenue) to Montauk Highway (Route 27A)
3. Turn Right (West) on Montauk Highway, approximately 1/2 mile
4. Turn left at light (Windsor Avenue) opposite the Forum Diner
From the Southern State Parkway:
1. Take Southern State Parkway to Robert Moses Causeway South (Exit 40)
2. Continue on Robert Moses to Exit RM2 East (Rte. 27A Montauk Highway East)
3. Follow Montauk Highway 2 miles to the first traffic light
4. Turn right at the light (Windsor Ave.), then left into the library parking lot